CONDITIONS OF ENROLMENT
Minimum age: 18 years – Please return the enrolment form with a deposit of 400 € (for stays of less than 3 months) or 50% of tuition fees (for stays of 3 months and more) . Upon receipt of your enrolment form, we will send you a full confirmation and an invoice. Your enrolment will be considered valid, and the documents necessary for obtaining a visa will be sent only upon reception of the deposit.
CONDITIONS OF CANCELLATION
– between 4 and 2 weeks before the start of the course : 400 € deposit not reimbursed + a 70 € cancellation fee
– Less than 2 weeks before the start of the course: the cost of one week of tuition and accommodation will be retained + a 70 € cancellation fee
– Course already begun: ELFE reserves the right to keep the total amount.
If the student does not obtain their visa, the deposit will be reimbursed (minus our 90 € registration fee).
CONDITIONS OF PAYMENT
Payment is to be made out to ELFE in euros (all bank fees are to be paid by the student). The balance of the invoice is to be paid on the first day of the course.
ELFE accepts no liability for any loss, damage or injury incurred in whatever way. Students are invited to take out comprehensive personal insurance (health and liability).
METHODS OF PAYMENT
– by bank transfer to ELFE with your name and invoice number clearly marked to:
RIB: identifiant national de compte – French Bank account Number
CIC : 15 rue Bachaumont – 75002 Paris – France
IBAN Code: FR76 3006 6109 3000 0200 7580 139 – BIC : CMCIFRPP
Bank Code : 30066 Counter code : 10930 Account number: 00020075801 RIB key: 39
– by Euro cheque, travellers’ cheque, cheque in euros
– by credit card here at ELFE
– cash payment
ELFE is open all year round, except during national holidays and Christmas.