To increase your chances of success, Elfe offers different types of exam preparation. Using presentation exercises and role plays, you can improve your general linguistic ability while also focusing on the essential aspects of the exam.
We provide preparation for the following exams:
- Test de Connaissance du Français (TCF)
- Test de Connaissance du Français Tout Public – TCF TP (for the General Public)
- Test de Connaissance du Français pour l’Accès à la Nationalité Française – TCF ANF (For becoming a French National)
- Diplôme d’Etudes en Langue Française (DELF)
- Diplôme approfondi de langue française (DALF)
The different preparation options are as follows:
- Preparation for A-Levels and Arbitur: 15 hours per week of exam preparation in mini-groups
- Preparation for DELF/DALF and TCF exams: 15 hours per week in mini-groups + 10 hours one-to-one tuition
- Preparation for the TCF ANF: 2 hours preparation for the Test de Connaissance du Français Accès à la Nationalité
Elfe organises examination sessions for the Test de Connaissance du Français (TCF) for becoming a French National (TCF ANF) as well as for the General Public TCF (TCF TP).
The applications are to be made in person from Monday to Friday at 15, rue Montmartre, 75001 Paris